Wednesday, December 15, 2010

It's just not Christmas without Fruit Cake!

Well my Dad made his annual Fruit Cake. I have to admit for Fruit Cake it is not bad, but then again it is Fruit Cake. Americans love to make fun of this age old tradition, while the English can not seem to be able to produce enough of their Christmas Pudding which is the English kin to the dreaded Fruit Cake. I saw on the news that one manufacture of Christmas Pudding is sold out and that they are being sold for up to 1,000 pounds on Ebay. Well I am sure that most of you would not spend $1,500.00 on a Fruit Cake, but I don't think it is Christmas until you have made fun of Fruit Cake. So here is my contribution to making your Christmas feel like Christmas. If you don't celebrate Christmas, well here is to Festivus for the Rest of Us!


1 comment:

  1. will your dad keep making fruitcake after you show him this video? HEY FRUITCAKE!!!

    ReplyDelete